Baptism signifies our immersion in the Christian life and marks our spiritual rebirth in the Church.
Please visit these helpful links:
Preparing for an Infant Baptism
- Who needs a Baptism Prep class? Parents & Godparents of infants preparing for Baptism.
- How do I sign up for Baptism Prep class? Contact Catherine Adams via phone OR email, listed below.
- When are Baptisms celebrated? Families attend 10 am mass and stay for the Baptism Rite which begins at approximately 11:15am.
- How do I schedule my child’s Baptism? Baptisms are scheduled monthly. *Note: we do not typically schedule Baptisms during the season of Lent. We celebrate the Rite as a group with a maximum of 5 children being Baptized together. Contact Catherine Adams via phone OR email, listed below.
- Note: Non-parishioners must provide a letter, from their home pastor, granting permission to celebrate baptism at All Hallows Church.
Catherine Adams (858) 459-2975 CADAMS@ALLHALLOWS.COM