Our Mass times and office hours are as follows:
- Daily Mass at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Wednesday – Noon Mass
- Communion Service on Tuesday at 7:30 a.m.
- Weekend Masses on Saturday at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 8:00 & 10:00 a.m.
- Reconciliation is on Saturday at 4:30 p.m.
- Parish Office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
- Academy Office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
The church is open from 7:30 am until 3:00 pm Monday thru Friday for private prayer.
Communion for parishioners at home.
If you have a family member who is not able to come to Mass, you may be able to take communion to them. After you receive communion at the end of Mass, please wait until all have received and we will arrange for you to have a pyx in which to transport the Eucharist and a booklet on Communion for the Sick. If you already have a pyx, just ask the Eucharistic Minister to put one in your pyx when you receive.
We offer a special Thank You to all of you who are donating to the church electronically. Now more than ever your support is crucial.
May God bless you and keep you safe!