WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE
“Divine Savior, while I meditate on the proofs of Your Presence under the Eucharistic veils, enlighten my mind, enkindle my heart, and inspire me with that keen and living faith which is already a vision of Your Eternal Beauty.” — Saint John Vianney on the Holy Eucharist
- Weekend Masses on Saturday at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 8:00 & 10:00 a.m.
WEEKDAY MASS SCHEDULE FOR LENT
The following schedule for Lent begins after Ash Wednesday.
- Monday Mass at 7:30 a.m.
- Tuesday Mass at Noon, and Rosary for the Unborn after Mass (no Communion Service)
- Wednesday Mass at 7:30 a.m. and Noon Rosary for Peace after Mass
- Thursday Masses at 7:30 a.m. and Noon
- Friday Masses at 7:30 a.m. and Noon
- ST. VINCENT DE PAUL VILLAGE TRUCK — on its way to All Hallows this Spring There are numerous examples in our faith tradition of the individuals who responded, “yes”, when …See More
- As seen in The Southern Cross newspaper: “An original icon of the Finding of Jesus in the Temple will be dedicated during the 10 a.m. Sunday Mass Jan. 1 at …See More
- This is the time of year when most everyone is concerned with gift giving and receiving. When we practice stewardship, however, we think about the gifts we give all year …See More
- Francis Xavier (1506-1552) was born in Spain and educated in Paris. St. Francis Xavier was a friend of St. Ignatius Loyola and one of the first members of the Society …See More