by Hannah Kinney
- 2 pkg. frozen chopped broccoli (10 oz.)
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 can cream of celery soup (10.5 oz)
- 1 T. minced onion
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 c. crushed cheese crackers (like Better Cheddars)
- 2 beaten eggs
Butter a 2 qt. casserole (I use a round).
Cook and drain the broccoli.
Mix with beaten eggs, soup, mayonnaise, cheese, milk, onion, Worcestershire, and 0salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour into casserole dish, spread cracker crumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Note: This is a “sure thing” recipe we acquired during our military years.