“This year, Christ was born again and again and again,” says Father Jerry in today’s homily. “Many of us brought him to birth. Maybe this quieter Christmas rightly reflects a year when we experience the mystery of Christ’s birth in unexpected and lasting ways.”
He adds, “This year the Word of God was made flesh for us in ways we could see and feel and hear. We actually became a people of genuine goodwill. This year the peace of Christmas dawned upon us all. Having welcomed God’s Christ into our lives this Christmas of 2020, rejoice in the hope that He will be born again and again and again in 2021.”
Thank you for watching the video above, and feel free to share it with your friends. Have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve. Please join us:
- Mass on New Years Eve, tonight, is at 5:30 p.m.
- Mass on New Years Day, tomorrow, January 1st is at 9:00 a.m.
- These two Masses will be celebrated outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- All COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PARISH OFFICE IS CLOSED, AND WILL REOPEN ON JANUARY 4th.